Temps plein • Kirkland Lake Région
The Corporation of the Town of Kirkland Lake’s Teck Pioneer Residence is seeking a
Permanent / Full-Time / Union ONA
· Reporting to the Director of Care, the Registered Nurse provides professional nursing care to residents and oversees care given by Registered Practical Nurses and Personal Support Workers and maintains order, discipline and efficiency of personnel under his/her direction.
· Hours of work: up to 78.5 hours biweekly, including weekdays, weekends, evenings, and nights
· Compensation: Starting wage is $38.49 per hour as per Collective Agreement. Wage is determined by experience.
· Current registration as a Registered Nurse in the province of Ontario;
· Experience or successful completion of courses in geriatrics, rehabilitation and psychology is considered an asset;
· Gerontology experience in a Long Term Care Home with responsibilities for a group of residents is considered an asset;
· Must have exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills;
· Must have excellent record keeping and communication skills;
· Must be physically fit;
· Must provide a clear Vulnerable Sector Check.
· Must have proof of COVID-19 vaccination; (2 doses)
How to Apply:
are invited to visit the Town’s website at kirklandlake.ca >>“Town Hall>>Career
Opportunities” to submit their résumé (complete with covering letter) in
confidence. Competition to remain open
until a suitable candidate is secured.