Temps plein • Kirkland Lake Région
Georgia-Pacific is seeking a safety-oriented individual to join our team as a Certified Millwright in Englehart, ON. This position is a vital resource for our ongoing success and productivity. We are very interested in learning more about you!
This position starts at $38.03 per hour and works a Continental 12-hour shift. Georgia Pacific offers a generous benefits package including a quarterly bonus plan, medical/dental/vision, pension, and paid time off.
At Georgia-Pacific we are innovative, we manufacture products that make people’s lives easier, and we provide careers, not just jobs for our employees. We foster a culture that values integrity and compliance above all else and we encourage our employees to challenge the status quo. If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today!
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Perform a variety of reliability and maintenance tasks on heavy machinery in a manufacturing environment, working 12-hour rotating shift or 8-hour days
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance in accordance with the facility’s preventative maintenance schedule
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations including wearing the necessary Personal Protection Equipment
- Work with operations associates to identify opportunities for improvement and prioritize maintenance needs
- Perform repetitive and physically demanding tasks for an extended period of time (lifting, walking, climbing, twisting, stooping), in high and/or confined spaces
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade Certificate 433A Industrial Mechanic Millwright
- Experience using a computer or tablet for documentation and/or record-keeping functions
HOW TO APPLY
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located in the FAQ section at the bottom of www.kochcareers.com webpage.
Interested applicants may apply at: https://jobs.kochcareers.com/search/georgia-pacific/jobs?cfm10=&location=Englehart&ns_cfm4=G. Reference Job #102445. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check.